Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I ain't no bag lady !!!

Here is my Amy Butler "Birdie Sling" bag I just finished for the San Diego quilt show. I had some "Flutteryby" fabric left from last year and decided if I make something up with it, it would sell. Well, I sold out of the kits. I used the pellon fusible fleece in the entire bag instead of what the pattern called for and I like how it turned out. Have you made this bag? Any tips you might have? As I said, I ain't no bag lady and need all the help I can get!

3 comments:

  1. I have only made one bag so no help there but I love the bag! Also, the bag you made & used for a baby bag. I am one of your biggest followers & have purchased many kits from you & you always are there for me to help with any of my mistaken miscuts I make by not paying attention. Your own patterns are well written & even tell which direction to cut the fabric for the back which really helps me. Keep up the good work, Nancy N

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this pattern... and i was lost reading it so i haven't made it... but i want to... one day!!

    ReplyDelete